Initial Setup

HAPCAN installation tips and troubleshooting when assembling, commissioning and configuring devices.
Rozwiązywanie problemów z instalacją HAPCAN, budową, uruchamianiem i konfiguracją urządzeń.
yashodhanp

Initial Setup

Post by yashodhanp »

Hi,
I managed to get the Demo to Run.

I have been trying to link ONE Button on the Button module to 4 Relays of the Output module(Toggle). I cannot seem to figure out how to do it.
I tried to use the videos, but failed completely.

Can anyone help?
Bartek

Re: Initial Setup

Post by Bartek »

Once You discover modules by using search function, go into a relay module and choose Control and configure function. Then in Configure tab click READ button and wait for a while for process to complete.
After that, in Linking devices tab You can double click any box, where You can choose instruction and CAN message conditions to run this instruction. In case of linking a button with relay the simpliest method is to use Catch button, but it requires physical button to be pushed - so with remote access it is a little bit hard task ;)

The other way is to put message values by hand, but You need to read manual and make the message by Yourself (hard level) or... Enable the monitor window, then go into Buttons configuration and click a button. Then in monitor window find a UNIV - button - pushed message and You have it. Copy this message to the relay module criteria window, save configuration, and it should work.